Where can I source spare parts for my home?

Spare parts for homes in warranty can be ordered via your park or distributor. Willerby does not have the capabilities to sell spare parts direct to members of the public.

If your home is no longer in warranty, it's unlikely that Willerby will be able to provide spare parts for your home. On some occasions we may be able to supply a like for like part, however the request for this would still need to come to us via your park or distributor.

The majority of fixtures and fittings supplied in your home are those used in standard domestic settings, so for the most part, you should be able to source suitable replacements in local home furnishing or diy stores.

Where a part is specific to the holiday home industry, a trade specialist may be able to source a spare part on your behalf. We recommend contacting Arleigh International who may be able to assist.

Was this answer helpful?