There is a problem with my home, how do I make a claim under my warranty?

If you have a query or issue with your holiday home or lodge, you should contact the company who sold you the holiday home i.e. your park or approved Willerby distributor. If they are unable to answer your query or resolve the problem, it is then their responsibility to contact Willerby on your behalf.

Was this answer helpful?