Our Warranty Scheme
With a Willerby static caravan or lodge, you have peace of mind that you’ll receive a comprehensive 12-month warranty from the date of ownership.
We want to ensure that your static caravan stays in tip-top shape for years to come, so rest assured that if any issues do occur we’ll make the necessary repairs under our comprehensive parts and labour warranty.
Take some time to read this short guide to summarise a few things covered under our warranty, including how to make a claim in the unlikely event that something is not quite right.
Who is the Willerby warranty for?
There’s a simple answer to this question: anyone who purchases a Willerby product. Whether you’ve chosen a holiday lodge or holiday home our 12-month warranty offers protection from the day you take possession. Please note that our warranty only applies to the first owner of the home, whilst it is sited on it’s original plot.
Registering your warranty
As soon as you take ownership, your park or distributor should register your new home with Willerby to activate your warranty.
Complete the form below
Please upload the commissioning certificates for your gas, water and electric services whilst registering your warranty. You will receive a warranty activation email, which you should file in a safe place for your records.
What does the warranty cover?
Subject to conditions and exceptions, your home (or lodge) is guaranteed against manufacturing defects or materials within 12 months of ownership. However your warranty extends beyond 12 months for specific items.
Please note that we’re only responsible for repair work that arises as a direct consequence of a manufacturing defect. If you’ve got an issue that isn’t directly related to a manufacturing issue your claim may not be accepted by Willerby.
Full terms and conditions to all warranties apply - please refer to our Owners Handbook and Warranty Information pack for more details. The Willerby Warranty Scheme does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Three-year parts warranty
There is an additional two years’ parts warranty cover (after the initial 12 months) if a manufacturing defect occurs on the following items:
- Willerby manufactured fitted furniture
- Soft furnishings, chairs and upholstery (seating)
- Kitchen sink
- Shower cubicles and shower doors
- Sanitaryware, baths and taps (does not include radiators)
- Sockets and switches
- Internal doors and internal door handles
- Gutters and fall-pipes*
Five-year structural warranty
- There is an additional four years’ structural warranty cover (after the initial 12 months) on the following structural items and boiler:
- External doors
- PVCu windows
- Roof, walls and ceilings
**The boiler warranty must be registered with the manufacturer within 30 days commissioning of the boiler and the boiler must be serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
We offer two principal types of chassis on our models either a painted steel chassis or a fully galvanised chassis:
- For painted steel chassis, the anti-corrosion warranty is two years from the date of chassis manufacture or one year from the date of sale (to end-user), whichever occurs first. The structural warranty is five years from the date of chassis manufacture.
- For fully galvanised chassis, the anti-corrosion warranty is 12 years from the date of chassis manufacture or ten years from the date of sale (to end-user), whichever occurs first. The structural warranty is 15 years from the date of chassis manufacture.
Please complete this form below to register your warranty.
Recent NewsView all
Pick of the Parks – Bowleaze Cove Holiday Park & Spa
We’re continuing to take a closer look at some of the UK’s amazing holiday parks where Willerby owners can relax and make the most of their leisure time.
Essential UK Staycation Guide
Find out everything you need to know about staycations and discover the perfect one for you with our in-depth guide.
The NCC and Willerby – helping you find the perfect holiday home
Willerby is a proud member of the National Caravan Council (NCC) – leading and promoting the UK holiday home and leisure industry. We recently chatted to Rob Mooney, our Director of Technical, about NCC and why it benefits both you and us.