What is the difference between EN 1647 and BS 3632 standard?

These build standards can be used for both holiday homes and lodges. EN 1647 is the European standard for holiday homes, which are suitable for seasonal holiday use. BS 3632 is the British residential standard and these homes are suitable for 12 month use (subject to the site licence).

Was this answer helpful?