Contact and FAQs

How can we help?

We take pride in listening to you and will be happy to answer any queries you may have. Please use one of the forms below to get in touch or read our handy FAQs.


We've put together a First Time Buyers guide to make the process as simple as possible.

You will find the serial number either on your paperwork from your purchase, or on the holiday home itself. It will be in one of these formats: WT1234/001, WB1234/001, B1234/001, PR1234/001, 1234/001, BK12334/001.

Your serial number can be found in the boiler cupboard, under the side exterior door or on the rear external panel of your holiday home. The diagram below should help you to locate this information:

Find your serial number

A set of keys for each door will be provided with the holiday home or lodge and will be noted on the paperwork inside the brown envelope.

Replacement parts can be requested via the customer care team. If the part/s are available we will provide a quotation within 7 days - please use the "My Existing Willerby Home" form above to get in touch.

Our warranty will cover the first 12 calendar months from the handover date of your new holiday home on all items within your holiday home.

There is a further 2 years on all items listed: Willerby Ltd manufactured fitted furniture, shower cubicle and shower door, all taps, sanitary ware, radiators, baths, internal doors & internal door handles, gutters/downpipes, cladding, kitchen sink, sockets/switches, dinning table & chairs and upholstery (seating).

Also a further 4 years (after the initial 12 months) for the structure of your holiday home on areas such as: Chassis, roof, walls, ceilings, floors, and external windows & doors.

We do not offer any extended warranties other than that provided above.

Who carries our repair work?

We have our own engineers who carry out warranty works but on occasions we may subcontract other repairers that are qualified to undertake the types of works required such as Electricians, Plumbers and Siting Teams. We will also instruct our suppliers to carry out warranty works if the defective product is not manufactured by us.

How do I make a claim?

If you have a query or issue with your holiday home, you should first contact the company who sold you the holiday home i.e. your park or approved Willerby distributor. If they are unable to answer your query or resolve the problem, it is then their responsibility to contact Willerby on your behalf.

Yes - and we'd love to have you as a member! It's completely free - click here to sign up.

Still not found an answer? I would like to talk about...

If you have a query about your holiday home or lodge, you should first contact the park or distributor who sold you the home. Any issues that require our engineers to attend must be logged by your park/distributor directly with us.

If you have a general query about your existing home please use the form below to get in touch with our customer care team.

Looking to buy one of our holiday homes or lodges or unsure about one of our products? Get in touch with our friendly sales team who will be happy to answer all your questions before you make that all important purchase.

We're always happy to hear from you - if your query isn't about our homes or your existing home, please use the form below to get in touch.

If you have a question about one of our products, please us the Product Enquiry form.

If you are interested in joining Willerby’s dedicated and energetic team, please forward us a speculative application.

You can do this by sending your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work for us to or post to HR Department, Imperial House, 1251 Hedon Road, Hull, HU9 5NA.

Alternatively, use the form below to get in touch.

Ready to find your perfect Willerby?

If not, no problem, we are here to help...