As lockdown eases, we’ve been looking back over the past 15 weeks as a team; when our days (outside of working from home) were filled with long walks, tasty bakes, binging boxsets and endless reading.
As avid readers many of the marketing team found ourselves picking up a book during lockdown, as a release or for escapism. It would seem that we were not alone, just last week Amazon revealed the most popular books that people have been turning to during lockdown.
And it looks like there’s a vast mix for all tastes…
- Normal People, Sally Rooney
- The Flatshare, Beth O’Leary
- Blood Orange, Harriet Tyce
- The Silent Patient, Alex Michaelides
- Where the Crawdads Sing, Delia Owens
- Slime, David Walliams
- Mrs Hinch: The Little Book of Lists, Sophie Hinchliffe
- The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse, Charlie Mackery
- The Mirror and the Light, Hilary Mantel
- This is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor, Adam Kay
Have you read any of these or will you be adding them to your summer reads? Tell us all by emailing email@example.com.