With the festive season out of the way, we’re preparing for a busy Spring show season. This year, our stands will be bursting with things to do and we’d love to see you there.
Dates for your diary
- The Caravan & Motorhome Show, Manchester
18 – 21 January 2018
- The Scottish Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Home Show, Glasgow
8 - 11 February 2018
- The Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show, Birmingham
20 – 25 February 2018
Whether you’re a first-time holiday home buyer or a seasoned Willerby owner, we have homes and lodges to suit everyone’s taste & budget. Here are some of the homes you’ll get to see at our Spring shows:
- Sierra – stylish, affordable, and practical with lots of optional extras; the Sierra is one of our most popular models. (Glasgow & Birmingham)
- Skye – new for 2018 and with more seating than any of our other homes, the Skye has enough space for everyone to relax, play or dream. (Glasgow & Birmingham)
- Brockenhurst – with lots of contemporary added extras, the Brockenhurst is best for year-round living. (All shows)
- Sheraton – with triple aspect windows and central heating as standard, the Sheraton gives the ultimate feeling of space and comfort. (All shows)
- Linear – for those who want something a little different, the Linear’s unique exterior will make you the envy of your neighbours! (Glasgow)
- Vogue – with all the added extras you could ever need, the Vogue is our most luxurious holiday home. (Manchester & Birmingham)
- Richmond – designed to provide wheelchair users and their families with safe, easy access, the Richmond is the perfect adaptable home. (Birmingham)
- Portland – practical, comfortable, and stylish, the Portland is one of our bestsellers.
- We’re launching a brand-new luxury product at the The Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show in Birmingham – watch this space…
As well as highlighting our wide range of homes & lodges, we’ll be going barking mad and launching our brand-new dog friendly option pack so your furry friends can enjoy your holiday home as much as you! Also making his return in Birmingham is chef Nigel Brown who wowed crowds on our stand at The Lawns Caravan Extravaganza in September with his easy to cook, and oh-so-tasty recipes.
This year, our stands will be like nothing we’ve done before, and they must be seen to be believed. We can’t wait to see you there!
Special ticket offer!
If you want to come and see us in Manchester or Glasgow, simply enter the code below at the checkout and save 50p per ticket!